Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Lance!!

New rollerblades in size 14!! Holy Cow!! Exactly 16 years ago, at 9:04 am Lance Michael Felt made his appearance here on earth, since then we have enjoyed his happy personality, had fun with his love of sports, been challenged by his aversion to English, been proud of his accomplishments, like achieving the rank of Eagle in scouts, appreciated his growth, and learned valuable lessons about living with and loving the spirits that Heavenly Father blesses us with!! Lance, you are such an important part of our family, and you always will be, what a good example you are to your younger brothers and sisters!! I love you so much, and I am glad for the privilege of being your mother! Have a happy birthday!
Tomorrow I will remember all the frustrations that you cause too, but for today... I just remember my very first sweet baby...
all our pictures are packed up so I will edit this when I can post some.

No comments:

Post a Comment