Sunday, June 27, 2010

hair cuts!





















The girls and I decided that we needed some new hairdos to go with our new address! I got a cut and a perm, the girls got hair cuts. Olivia got about 7 inches cut off, and Ysabel got BANGS!! She is so excited to have bangs. Olivia's hair came in so fast once she turned 2, that if I didn't keep it styled, it was always hanging down in her face. One day I left Kary home with the triplets, and Kary cut some bangs for Olivia, she has had them ever since. It is funny, when she fell and cut open her forehead, her bangs covered the stitches and the scar. BUT Ysabel has an entirely different story: her hair took so long to come in, I think that most of her hair is still baby hair, that I would just trim it even. I never tried to give her bangs, but she would ask at least once a week if she could have bangs like Olivia. Those of us who have bangs, think but why?? Bangs have to be trimmed all the time, why even start them?? THEN they take forever to grow out if you decide to do that. But she asked if she could have bangs, and I said OK, so now we all have bangs!! Funny... Anyways, I took the girls to Fanstastic Sams and they got a shampoo and a blow out with their hair cuts!! woo hoo pretty fancy treatment!!

We closed on our house on Tues. and gave the previous owner 2 days to move out, so we got to move all our stuff into our house this weekend!! We moved stuff Friday night, from about 6pm until 9. Then finished Sat. morning, and started in on unloading before noon!! So exciting!! I have pictures, BUT my camera is at our house, and we don't have internet there yet! So we will get to work on that... BUT we have moved!! YAY!! It has been so great of Kanona and Melissa to host us until we are all settled, it has alleviated so much stress that we could have had! I am so thankful that they are my family, and for all that they have done for us!!

1 comment:

  1. When did the girls turn 16?! They look too grown up with their new hair! What beautiful daughters you have! I am glad to hear you are all settled in and trying to enjoy the rest of your summer. Miss you guts and wish you were here to bake me some brownies for my wedding gift! I love you all lots!
    PS Tell Lance the prophet says you can't date until you are 21...new revelation! ;)

    ReplyDelete